Unit 6D The Thorn Business Park, Rotherwas, Hereford HR2 6JT
MANUFACTURER OF TRADITIONAL TIMBER BOX SASH WINDOWS
HERITAGE AWARD WINNER 2014
Sash Restorationís double glazed windows are constructed using solid through glazing bars and individual high spec double glazed units, which are manufactured in their own workshops. All of the units are filled with Krypton gas as standard.
Their unique 20mm glazing bar helps ensure that their finished windows reflect the refined characteristics of a period design, whilst upgrading the thermal and acoustic requirements of a modern window.
- Double/single glazed windows
- Box sash, casement windows and doors
- Hardwood/softwood options
- Technical design and support services
- Over 30 years experience
- Recommended by planning authorities and architects
- Full painting and fitting service.
When contacting any company on this website, please mention how you found them.
© Cathedral Communications Limited