Steepwood Bungalow, Adversane Lane, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9EG
BUILDING AND CONSERVATION
Historic Building Conservation & Repair can provide a friendly, reliable, competitive, qualified service in all aspects of the repair, conservation, and maintenance of historic and listed buildings using traditional methods and materials.
The company can also design and build new or additional structures in green oak using traditional methods.
- Identification and remedial repair of damp, fungal and insect infestation.
- Timber and timber re-enforcing repairs to timber framed buildings.
- Preparation for, supply and erection of new green oak timber framed buildings, using traditional jointing methods.
- Wattle and daub panel repair or replacement.
- Brick and stone repairs and pointing in lime mortar.
When contacting any company on this website, please mention how you found them.
© Cathedral Communications Limited