23a Sydney Buildings, Bathwick, Bath, Somerset BA2 6BZ
Nash Partnership has a reputation for delivering exemplar advice and specialist conservation services to clients throughout the UK. Its expertise is extensive - from analysis of buildings and their setting to the management of the planning process through to construction and having this market leading insight, enables it to offer the owners of historic properties and those in their setting, a comprehensive yet bespoke conservation service.
Nash Partnership works with both private domestic and trust clients who own extensive properties, supporting them over what is often an extended process, to conserve buildings that people feel so passionately about. Core conservation services include:
- evaluation of all historic property
- assessment of condition, advising and specifying appropriate repairs to buildings according to circumstances
- proposals for alterations, extensions or conversion, managing change
- the interface with an increasingly complex planning process
- restoring and updating houses for contemporary needs, services and patterns of living
- design of new and the restoration of existing gardens, gardens features and management of estates
- installation of low carbon and renewable technologies
- renewal and decoration of interiors
- design a new dwellings in town and country within an historic setting and the development of planning and conservation strategies required to secure statutory permissions
- consulting with the appropriate specialist crafts required to work on historic properties.
Senior members of the conservation team are also accredited by The Register of Architects Accredited in Building Conservation (AABC) - www.aabc-register.co.uk, and on three local DAC lists.
When contacting any company on this website, please mention how you found them.
© Cathedral Communications Limited