Other Publishing Services
Cathedral Communications offers a complete range of publishing services in both print and on the internet, from proofreading, through design and production, to distribution.
As well as producing in-house publications such as The Building Conservation Directory, Cathedral Communications Limited publishes directories and magazines for other organisations, including:
- The Chartered Institute for Archaeologists Yearbook
- The Institute of Historic Building Conservation Yearbook
- Context, the Journal of the IHBC
- Archaeology Scotland’s Discovery and excavation in Scotland
- Transactions, for ASCHB
...and handles the advertising for:
- The CIfA Members' Journal The Archaeologist (for the promotion of specialist archaeology industry products and services)
Previous print publishing projects include The Dictionary of Urbanism (R Cowan, hardback, 500 pages) and a series of illustrated conservation guidance leaflets for local authorities. Cathedral’s web-based projects include designing, constructing and hosting websites for a range of heritage sector businesses.
Whatever your requirements, please call us to discuss your project - Tel +44 (0)1747 871717.
Communications Limited 2015